It’s that time of year again! Flowers are blooming, birds are chirping, and your house is most likely in some desperate need of spring cleaning! Do you dread this yearly task? Or do you jump for joy at the chance for a fresh start for this new season?
Here are some Tips for Spring Cleaning and de cluttering your home:
- Is this item something I regularly use?
- If not, is it something I love?
- If I were shopping right now, would I buy this?
- Get rid of things you’ll use “someday”
- Am I keeping this out of obligation or expectation?
- Am I holing onto this because I think I should love it?
- Am I saving it “just in case”?
- Do I have multiples of the same thing?
- Could something else I own do the same job?
- Am I holing on to a broken item to fix “one day”?
- Could someone else use this more?